Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Rebel Flash/The Almost Footage

I'd planned to make a simple little video to celebrate this meager milestone of a 200th post, but it ended up snowballing on me, and after doing little but stare at it and modify it for the past 24 hours, the creative part of my brain has regressed to its roots in the primordial soup. So I'll be keeping this brief. Here's a thing I edited for you all, it's nothing sensational, but it's my way of thanking those of you who have stuck with us after all this time. Coming back after that winter lull, we're actually pulling more views than ever before, which is vaguely exciting.


So that's that... See you again for the 300th, I guess. This is the last you'll hear of the concept scene until it's online in front of your eyes, and we'll be sure to let you know when that's an option.

1 comment:

  1. NICE, REALLY NICE!! Great video too in all its simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete