Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Leaves Me Alone

Mini-journal entry tonight, not a lot going on. I corrected the geometry and did a first pass at texturing the environment mesh I shared with you last night. Drew has been working on a leaf particle simulation kind of thing that will interact with our character's feet:





So the ground model itself really just needs a basic moist forest dirt texture. Then we'll cover it over with our leaves, maybe add some grasses and whatnot, and then obviously the trees, stumps, and ol' Nick himself. Since I hate texturing and am unsure of the degree to which the work will be covered, I did a very basic job on it for a start, and I'm now awaiting word from Drew to hear if it's adequate for our needs. If not, then I'll have a bit of polishing up to do. Here it is in its current state:



Talk to you next time, or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment